Company strategy domain is large, complex and constantly evolving. Owning a "strategic tool-box" is useful but it's as important to be able to use such tools appropriately! Our practise of strategy has taught us to take into account advantages and drawbacks of each approach. Also, rather than using the latest "trendy model" or focusing on in-house models, we focus first on using strategies that work and are actionnable.
Here are some examples of our action domains:
- Due diligence: internal & external assessment, technology, production, market, compentencies, business plan and business model review.
- Product strategy & marketing plan: product/portfolio analysis, benchmarking, segmentation, positionning, Go to Market strategy, innovation marketing.
- Business model: construction or analysis/improvement of current model
- Corporate or Market strategy coaching
- Partnerships & License strategy
To illustrate our know-how in strategy consulting, we've wrote some articles on some particular cases in Clean Energy, find them below:
Article, December 2017: Strategies that make a difference for photovoltaic panel manufacturers
Article, March 2017: How to create a sustainable business model in Clean Energy
Article, May 2016: SunPower's Solar Panel Product Strategy