Off-grid Market Watch services
As market analysts, Infinergia is committed to the study the evolutions of the Off-Grid market and what creates value for the industry. This include the tenders issues on this topic.
Premium account holders can access tenders and/or small ("micro") market studies on the off-grid market.
1. Off-grid solar tenders: Infinergia retrieves and selects only the most relevant tenders on off-grid photovoltaic applications, on a worldwide basis. As premium subscriber, you will receive the full list of tenders and associated documents. We provide details on who issues the tender, the location, the content, the deadline to answer and extra details (original tender document). We send this information on weekly basis, in English language.
Here are some examples of the tenders we gather:
- PAKISTAN : supply & installation of 4 500 solar solutions for off-grid schools by Government of Punjab
- ZAMBIA : solar systems for 600 rural health posts by USAID & Power Africa
- INDIA : supply & maintenance of approximately 500 portable SHSs by Conservator of Forests
- PHILIPPINES : supply of 500 portable solar lighting packs by Bureau of Fisheries
- SENEGAL : supply of 142 hybrid micro-grids, 460 solar home systems and 78 solar street-lights by UNDP
Download examples :
- Infinergia - Off-grid Newsletter Week 38 of 2017 - PREMIUM.
- Infinergia - Off-grid Tenders Documents for Week 8 of 2016
2. Micro-Market Studies (MMS): these are quick market surveys or reports of a few pages (4 to 6 pages) which contain an application market summary with our analysis as well as quantitative data. Naturally, we capitalize on our know-how and experience of this market in this analysis. Our MMS can include:
- Summary of yearly tenders (by country, by application, in unit, in MW), for example: “Off-Grid Tenders of 2015”
- A quantitative market analysis, for example : “January 2015 - Water pumping in Southern Asia - Infinergia Off-grid”
- An analysis of a hot industry topic, an analysis of industry’s actors and their strategies or a technical and economical benchmark on given off-grid products/systems category, etc.
- List of published and upcoming MMS
For more information, email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.