As market analysts, at Infinergia we are committed to the study the evolutions of the Off-Grid market. We also decided to share with you some of our knowledge through a newsletter delivered only by email. It provides fresh information by country and region for new installations, actors and events that make the industry. The newsletter is in English language.
Main advantages of this newsletter:
- You receive information weekly and in time (useful for international tenders!).
- You no longer miss important industry information: we have a broad coverage of international news through over 3,000 direct and indirect sources. We review among others the press in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese), institutional webpages, as well as those of the main actors in the field.
- You have access to only firsthand information: we select our information through a non-fully automatic system as one of our analyst’s reviews and validates only newsworthy information. As such only the most relevant news and tenders are included, while we make sure that none is forgotten by cross-checking our sources.
- It’s a quick read: by only providing a titles and links to newsworthy information you will be able to ingest weekly updates in the blink of an eye. Also, you will be able to select the tenders that are of interest to you and save time!
News by country or region on
- Off-grid applications including installations financed via public and private funds in Residential Settings (Solar Home Systems – SHS and solar lighting), Communities (schools, hospitals, public buildings, solar streetlights and water pumping), Industrial uses (telecom, tourism, agriculture, oil & gas and military/defense uses etc.) as well as Micro/Mini-grid systems (as applied for village electrification projects, various industrial activities including mining etc.)
- Market information: trends, projects and programs etc.
- Company news: financial (fundraising, investments, grants), product (new products, tests, installations), strategy (partnership, business model, etc.)
- Off-Grid related events: An updated list of the conferences being held in the next 2 months.
The "news-only" version of the newsletter is free of charge, just register by filling the following form.
Premium account holders can access tenders and small ("micro") market studies on the off-grid market.
1. Off-grid solar tenders: Infinergia tracks and selects only the most relevant tenders on off-grid photovoltaic applications, on a worldwide basis. As premium subscribers you will receive the full list of tenders and associated documents. Here are some examples of the tenders we gather:
- PAKISTAN : supply & installation of 4 500 solar solutions for off-grid schools by Government of Punjab
- ZAMBIA : solar systems for 600 rural health posts by USAID & Power Africa
- INDIA : supply & maintenance of approximately 500 portable SHSs by Conservator of Forests
- PHILIPPINES : supply of 500 portable solar lighting packs by Bureau of Fisheries
- SENEGAL : supply of 142 hybrid micro-grids, 460 solar home systems and 78 solar street-lights by UNDP
Download examples :
- Infinergia - Off-grid Newsletter Week 38 of 2017 - PREMIUM.
- Infinergia - Off-grid Tenders Documents for Week 8 of 2016
2. Micro-Market Studies (MMS): these are quick market surveys or reports of a few pages (4 to 6 pages) which contain an application market summary with our analysis as well as quantitative data. Naturally, we capitalize on our know-how and experience of this market in this analysis. Our MMS can include:
- Summary of the yearly news (by country, by application), for example: “Off-Grid News of 2015”
- Summary of yearly tenders (by country, by application, in unit, in MW), for example: “Off-Grid Tenders of 2015”
- A quantitative market analysis, for example : “January 2015 - Water pumping in Southern Asia - Infinergia Off-grid”
- An analysis of a hot industry topic, an analysis of industry’s actors and their strategies or a technical and economical benchmark on given off-grid products/systems category, etc.
- List of MMS published as of December 2017
Annual subscriptions. Content delivered each week with tenders and micro market surveys in addition to the free part (news).
For more information: email@example.com.